• You may need to be less than 35 ft (11 m) from the
vehicle when using the RKE transmitter to turn off the
Panic Alarm due to the radio frequency noises emitted
by the system.
Programming Additional Transmitters
Programming Key Fobs or RKE transmitters may be
performed at an authorized dealer.
Transmitter Battery Replacement
The recommended replacement battery is one CR2032
• Perchlorate Material — special handling may apply.
• Do not touch the battery terminals that are on the back
housing or the printed circuit board.
1. Remove the emergency key by sliding the mechanical
latch on the back of the RKE transmitter sideways
with your thumb and then pull the key out with your
2. Separating RKE halves requires screw removal, if
equipped, and gently prying the two halves of the
Keyless Ignition Node (KIN) Emergency Key Removal
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE