same exterior zone (refer to
ЉKeyless Enter-N-GoЉ in
ЉThings To Know Before Starting Your VehicleЉ for
• Push the LOCK button on the Remote Keyless Entry
3. If any doors are open, close them.
To Disarm The System
The Vehicle Security Alarm can be disarmed using any of
the following methods:
• Push the UNLOCK button on the Remote Keyless
Entry (RKE) transmitter.
• Grasp the Passive Entry Unlock Door Handle (if
equipped, refer to “Keyless Enter-N-Go™” in
To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
Љ for further
• Advance the vehicle ignition system out of the OFF
• The driver’s door key cylinder and the Trunk button
on the RKE transmitter cannot arm or disarm the
Vehicle Security Alarm.
• The Vehicle Security Alarm remains armed during
power trunk entry. Pushing the trunk button will not
disarm the Vehicle Security Alarm. If someone enters
the vehicle through the trunk and opens any door, the
alarm will sound.
• When the Vehicle Security Alarm is armed, the interior
power door lock switches will not unlock the doors.
The Vehicle Security Alarm is designed to protect your
vehicle. However, you can create conditions where the
system will give you a false alarm. If one of the previ-
ously described arming sequences has occurred, the
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE