want. You could lose control and have a collision.
Always leave the system off when you are not using
To Set A Desired ACC Speed
When the vehicle reaches the speed desired, push the
SET + button or the SET - button and release. The DID
will display the set speed.
If the system is Set when the vehicle speed is above
20 mph (32 km/h), the Set Speed shall be the current
speed of the vehicle.
Remove your foot from the accelerator pedal. If you do
not, the vehicle may continue to accelerate beyond the set
speed. If this occurs:
• The message “DRIVER OVERRIDE” will display in
• The system will not be controlling the distance be-
tween your vehicle and the vehicle ahead. The vehicle
speed will only be determined by the position of the
The following conditions cancel the system:
• The brake pedal is applied.
• The CANCEL button is pressed.
• The vehicle speed goes below 15 mph (24 km/h).
• An Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) event occurs.
• The shift lever/gear selector is removed from the
• The Electronic Stability Control/Traction Control Sys-
tem (ESC/TCS) activates.
• The vehicle parking brake is applied.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE