• The Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control can be
turned on or off using the Uconnect® System. Refer to
“Uconnect® Settings” in “Understanding Your Instru-
ment Panel” for further information.
• Broken, muddy, or obstructed headlights and taillights
of vehicles in the field of view will cause headlights to
remain on longer (closer to the vehicle). Also, dirt, film,
and other obstructions on the windshield or camera
lens will cause the system to function improperly.
• To opt out of the Advanced Auto High-Beam Sensitiv-
ity Control (default) and enter Reduced High-Beam
Sensitivity Control (not recommended), toggle high-
beam lever 6 full on/off cycles within 10 seconds of
ignition ON. System will return to default setting upon
If the windshield or Automatic High Beam Headlamp
Control mirror is replaced, the mirror must be re-aimed
to ensure proper performance. See your local authorized
1. Turn the headlight switch to the AUTO headlight
2. Push the multifunction lever away from you (toward
front of vehicle) to engage the high beam mode.
This system will not activate until the vehicle is
at or above 15 mph (24 km/h).
1. Pull the multifunction lever toward you (or rearward
in car) to manually deactivate the system (normal
operation of low beams).
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE