• Never use a tire with a smaller load index or
capacity, other than what was originally equipped
on your vehicle. Using a tire with a smaller load
index could result in tire overloading and failure.
You could lose control and have a collision.
• Failure to equip your vehicle with tires having
adequate speed capability can result in sudden tire
failure and loss of vehicle control.
Replacing original tires with tires of a different size
may result in false speedometer and odometer read-
TIRE CHAINS (TRACTION DEVICES)
Use of traction devices require sufficient tire-to-body
clearance. Follow these recommendations to guard
• Traction device must be of proper size for the tire, as
recommended by the traction device manufacturer.
• Install on Rear Tires Only.
• Due to limited clearance, P235/55R18 or P225/60R18
tire with a Security Chain Company (SCC) Super Z6
low profile traction device or equivalent is recom-
Using tires of different size and type (M+S, Snow)
between front and rear axles can cause unpredictable
handling. You could lose control and have a collision.
STARTING AND OPERATING