• If a screwdriver is used, make sure a soft material is
placed between the vehicle body and tool so not to
scratch the paint.
• The PRY location is best closest to the studs while
dislodging them separately.
3. Twist the socket and remove from the lamp assembly.
4. Pull the bulb to remove it from the socket.
5. Replace the bulb, reinstall the socket, and reattach the
Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
The CHMSL uses LED lamps that are not serviceable
separately. The CHMSL must be replaced as an assembly.
See your authorized dealer.
The license plate lamp is located under the tailgate light
bar and above the license plate.
1. Using a small screwdriver, press inward the locking
tab on the outboard side of the lamp assembly and
pull down on the lamp assembly for removal.
2. Twist and remove the socket from the lamp assembly
and pull the bulb out to remove.
3. Push the bulb into the socket, twist the socket into the
lamp assembly and reinstall the lamp assembly into
place ensuring the locking tab is secure.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE