(E) After Driving:
Pull over to a safe location. Refer to “Whenever You Stop
to Use TIREFIT” before continuing.
1. Push in the Mode Select Knob (5) and turn to the Air
2. Uncoil the power plug and insert the plug into the
vehicle’s 12 Volt power outlet.
3. Uncoil the Air Pump Hose (7) (black in color) and
screw the fitting at the end of hose (7) onto the valve
4. Check the pressure in the tire by reading the Pressure
If tire pressure is less than 19 psi (1.3 Bar):
The tire is too badly damaged. Do not attempt to drive
the vehicle further. Call for assistance.
If the tire pressure is 19 psi (1.3 Bar) or higher:
1. Press the Power Button (4) to turn on TIREFIT and
inflate the tire to the pressure indicated on the tire and
loading information label on the driver-side door
If the tire becomes over-inflated, press the Defla-
tion Button to reduce the tire pressure to the recom-
mended inflation pressure before continuing.
2. Disconnect the TIREFIT kit from the valve stem,
reinstall the cap on the valve stem and unplug from 12
3. Place the TIREFIT kit in its proper storage area in the
4. Have the tire inspected and repaired or replaced at the
earliest opportunity at an authorized dealer or tire
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES