17. SYNC Button
Press and release to control the temperature setting for all
three zones from the driver temperature control.
18. Driver Temperature Control Up/Down Button
Provides the driver with independent temperature con-
trol. Push the top button for warmer temperatures or the
lower button for cooler temperature settings.
1. Press the AUTO button on the front ATC Panel and the
words Front Auto will illuminate in the front ATC
display, along with two temperatures for the driver
and front passenger. The system will then automati-
cally regulate the amount of airflow.
2. Next, adjust the temperature you would like the
system to maintain, by adjusting the driver, front
passenger, and rear seat rotary temperature knobs.
Once the desired temperature is displayed, the system
will achieve and automatically maintain that comfort
3. When the system is set up for your comfort level, it is
not necessary to change the settings. You will experi-
ence the greatest efficiency by simply allowing the
system to function automatically.
• It is not necessary to move the temperature settings for
cold or hot vehicles. The system automatically adjusts
the temperature, mode and fan speed to provide
comfort as quickly as possible.
• The temperature can be displayed in English or Metric
units by selecting the “Display Units of Measure in”
customer-programmable feature. Refer to the “Elec-
tronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) — Customer-
Programmable Features” in this Section.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL