Using The Touchscreen Radio Controls
1. Press the MENU hard-key on the radio faceplate.
2. Touch the Rear VES™ soft-key to display the Rear
VES™ Controls. If a channel list is displayed, touch
the HIDE LIST soft-key to display the Rear VES™
3. Touch the 1 or 2 soft-key and then the VES™ Disc
soft-key in the VES™ column. To exit touch the back
arrow soft-key at the top left of the screen.
• To view a Blu-ray™ Disc on the radio press the
RADIO/MEDIA hard-key, on the radio faceplate, then
touch the VES™ Disc tab soft-key and then the VIEW
• Viewing a Blu-ray™ Disc on the Touchscreen radio
screen is not available in all states/provinces. If avail-
able, the vehicle must be stopped and the shift lever
must be in the PARK position for vehicles with an
automatic transmission. In vehicles with a manual
transmission the parking brake must be engaged.
Listen To An Audio Source While A Video Is
Ensure the Remote Control and Headphone switch are on
the same channel. If watching a video on Screen 1
(second row), then Channel 2 could be used for audio. If
watching a video on Screen 2 (third row), then Channel 1
could be used for audio.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL