2. While looking at Screen 1 or 2, highlight VES™ DISC
by either pressing Up/Down/Left/Right buttons or
by repeatedly pressing the SOURCE button, then press
ENTER/OK on the Remote Control.
• Channel/Screen 1 select mode information is shown
on the left side of the screen.
• Channel/Screen 2 select mode information is shown
on the right side of the screen.
• The VES™ will retain the last setting when turned off.
Using The Touchscreen Radio Controls
1. Press the MENU hard-key on the radio faceplate.
2. Touch the Rear VES™ soft-key to display the Rear
VES™ Controls. If a channel list is displayed, touch
the HIDE LIST soft-key to display the Rear VES™
Select VES™ DISC Mode On The VES™ Screen
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL