3. Align the console until the front anchor cup plug hole
is centered on the winch hole.
4. Reinstall the clip first and then while pushing down-
ward on the console with slight pressure, reinstall the
5. Pull up on the console to be sure it is firmly latched.
In an accident, serious injury could result if the
removable floor console is not properly installed.
Always be sure the removable floor console is fully
Premium Console — If Equipped
The three-compartment console with sliding storage bin,
sliding upper tray with storage and large console storage
bin offers multiple configurations.
• Four cupholders with dishwasher safe liners for clean-
ing. The cupholders can accept plastic bottles, large
cups or mugs with handles
• Top tray storage
• Upper storage bin can hold nine regular or 18 thin CDs
or other items
• Large console center storage will store headphones for
the available rear DVD entertainment system or other
• 12 Volt DC power outlet provides continuous power
inside the console for cell phones or other electronics
• Rear occupant accessible
• Multiple adjustments
• Removable from vehicle for additional floor space
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE