To Unstow Second Row Seats
1. Pull up on the storage bin latch to open the cover.
2. Pull up on the strap to lift the seat out of the storage
bin and push the seat rearward to latch the seat
3. Lift the seatback to the full upright position.
4. Return the head restraint to its upright position, close
the storage bin cover and slide the storage bin locking
mechanism to the “Unlocked” position.
• In a collision, you or others in your vehicle could
be injured if seats are not properly latched to their
floor attachments. Always be sure the seats are
• Sitting in a seat with the head restraint in its
lowered position could result in serious injury or
death in a collision. Always make sure the head
restraints are in their upright positions when the
seat is to be occupied.
Stow ’n Go® Seat — Folded And Latched Position
To tumble or stow the seat from the folded and latched
position: return the seatback and head restraint to the
upright position. Then pull up on the seatback recliner
lever on the outboard side of the seat to fold head rest
and seatback and tumble seat forward.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE