• The emergency number dialed is based on the country
where the vehicle is purchased (911 for the U.S.,
Canada, and Mexico). The number dialed may not be
applicable with the available mobile service and area.
• If supported, this number may be programmable on
some systems. To do this, press the
button and say
“Setup”, followed by “Emergency”.
• The Uconnect® Phone does slightly lower your
chances of successfully making a phone call as com-
pared to using the mobile phone directly.
To use your Uconnect® Phone System in an emer-
gency, your mobile phone must be:
• turned on,
• paired to the Uconnect® System,
• and have network coverage.
If you need roadside assistance:
• Press the
button to begin.
• After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE