Front/Rear Side Marker Lamp
1. Remove the front/rear side marker. Use a fiber stick or
similar tool to gently pry the lamp on the outboard
side to disengage the clip.
If a screwdriver is used, make sure a soft material
is placed between the vehicle body and tool so not to
scratch the paint.
2. Rotate the bulb’s socket counterclockwise, and remove
the bulb and socket assembly from the housing.
3. Pull the bulb out of the socket and insert the replace-
4. Install the bulb and socket assembly into the housing,
and rotate the socket clockwise to lock it in place.
5. Reinstall the front/rear side marker.
Tail/Turn And Stop Lamp
1. Open the trunk.
2. Using a screwdriver, remove the tail lamp retainer.
Tail Lamp Retainer
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE