Dark Vapor Or Black Satin Chrome Wheels
If your vehicle is equipped with Dark Vapor or Black
Satin Chrome wheels DO NOT USE wheel cleaners,
abrasives or polishing compounds. They will perma-
nently damage this finish and such damage is not
covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. USE
ONLY MILD SOAP AND WATER WITH A SOFT
CLOTH. Used on a regular basis this is all that is
required to maintain this finish.
Stain Repel Fabric Cleaning Procedure —
Stain Repel seats may be cleaned in the following manner:
• Remove as much of the stain as possible by blotting
with a clean, dry towel.
• Blot any remaining stain with a clean, damp towel.
• For tough stains, apply MOPAR® Total Clean, or a
mild soap solution to a clean, damp cloth and remove
stain. Use a fresh, damp towel to remove soap residue.
• For grease stains, apply MOPAR® Multi-Purpose
Cleaner to a clean, damp cloth and remove stain. Use
a fresh, damp towel to remove soap residue.
• Do not use any harsh solvents or any other form of
protectants on Stain Repel products.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE