Pressing the top of the switch once will go to the next
track on the CD. Pressing the bottom of the switch once
will go to the beginning of the current track, or to the
beginning of the previous track if it is within eight
seconds after the current track begins to play.
If you press the switch up or down twice, it plays the
second track; three times, it will play the third, etc.
The center button on the left side rocker switch has no
function for a single-disc CD player. However, when a
multiple-disc CD player is equipped on the vehicle, the
center button will select the next available CD in the
CD/DVD DISC MAINTENANCE
To keep a CD/DVD in good condition, take the following
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratch-
ing the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, cleaners,
or anti-static sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may become
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL