Press and release the SEEK buttons to search for the next
listenable station in AM/FM mode. Press the right switch
to seek up and the left switch to seek down. The radio
will remain tuned to the new station until you make
another selection. Holding either button will bypass
stations without stopping, until you release it.
Press the TIME button to alternate display of the time
and radio frequency.
Clock Setting Procedure
1. Press and hold the TIME button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob.
3. After adjusting the hours, press the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob to set the minutes. The minutes
will begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob. Press the TUNE/SCROLL con-
trol knob to save time change.
5. To exit, press any button/knob, or wait five seconds.
Pressing the RW (Rewind) or FF (Fast Forward) buttons
causes the tuner to search for the next frequency in the
direction of the arrows. This feature operates in either
AM or FM frequencies.
Turn the rotary TUNE/SCROLL control knob clockwise
to increase or counterclockwise to decrease the frequency.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL