To Arm The System
Follow these steps to arm the Vehicle Security Alarm:
1. Make sure the vehicles ignition is cycled to the “OFF”
position (refer to
ЉStarting ProceduresЉ in ЉStarting
Љ for further information).
• For vehicles equipped with Keyless Enter-N-Go™,
make sure the vehicle ignition system is OFF.
• For vehicles not equipped with Keyless Enter-N-
Go™, make sure the vehicle ignition system is OFF
and the key is physically removed from the ignition.
2. Perform one of the following methods to lock the
• Push LOCK on the interior power door lock switch
with the driver and/or passenger door open.
• Push the LOCK button on the exterior Passive Entry
Door Handle with a valid Key Fob available in the
same exterior zone (refer to
ЉThings To Know Before Starting Your VehicleЉ for
• Push the LOCK button on the Remote Keyless Entry
3. If any doors are open, close them.
To Disarm The System
The Vehicle Security Alarm can be disarmed using any of
the following methods:
• Press the UNLOCK button on the Remote Keyless
Entry (RKE) transmitter.
• Grasp the Passive Entry Unlock Door Handle (if
equipped, refer to
ЉKeyless Enter-N-Go™Љ in ЉThings
To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
Љ for further
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE