Stain Repel Fabric Cleaning Procedure — If
Stain Repel seats may be cleaned in the following man-
• Remove as much of the stain as possible by blotting
with a clean, dry towel.
• Blot any remaining stain with a clean, damp towel.
• For tough stains, apply MOPAR® Total Clean, or a
mild soap solution to a clean, damp cloth and remove
stain. Use a fresh, damp towel to remove soap residue.
• For grease stains, apply MOPAR® Multi-Purpose
Cleaner to a clean, damp cloth and remove stain. Use
a fresh, damp towel to remove soap residue.
• Do not use any harsh solvents or any other form of
protectants on Stain Repel products.
Instrument Panel Cover
The instrument panel cover has a low glare surface,
which minimizes reflections in the windshield. Do not
use protectants or other products, which may cause
undesirable reflections. Use soap and warm water to
restore the low glare surface.
Cleaning Interior Trim
Interior Trim should be cleaned starting with a damp
cloth, a damp cloth with MOPAR® Total Clean or equiva-
lent, then MOPAR® Spot & Stain Remover or equivalent
if absolutely necessary. Do not use harsh cleaners or
Armor All®. Use MOPAR® Total Clean or equivalent to
clean vinyl upholstery.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE