• If you drive on salted or dusty roads or if you drive
near the ocean, hose off the undercarriage at least once
• It is important that the drain holes in the lower edges
of the doors, rocker panels, and trunk be kept clear and
• If you detect any stone chips or scratches in the paint,
touch them up immediately. The cost of such repairs is
considered the responsibility of the owner.
• If your vehicle is damaged due to a collision or similar
cause that destroys the paint and protective coating,
have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The
cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of
• If you carry special cargo such as chemicals, fertilizers,
de-icer salt, etc., be sure that such materials are well
packaged and sealed.
• If a lot of driving is done on gravel roads, consider
mud or stone shields behind each wheel.
• Use MOPAR® Touch Up Paint on scratches as soon as
possible. Your authorized dealer has touch up paint to
match the color of your vehicle.
Wheel And Wheel Trim Care
All wheels and wheel trim, especially aluminum and
chrome plated wheels, should be cleaned regularly using
mild (neutral Ph) soap and water to maintain their luster
and to prevent corrosion. Wash wheels with the same
soap solution recommended for the body of the vehicle.
Your wheels are susceptible to deterioration caused by
salt, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium chlo-
ride, etc., and other road chemicals used to melt ice or
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE