another selection. Holding either button will bypass
stations without stopping, until you release it.
Voice Command System (Radio) — If Equipped
Refer to “Voice Command” for further details.
Voice Command Button Uconnect® Phone — If
Press this button to operate the Uconnect® Phone feature
(if equipped). Refer to “Voice Command” for further
If your vehicle is not equipped with or this feature is not
available on your vehicle, a “Not Equipped With
Uconnect Phone” message will display on the radio
Press the TIME button to alternate display of the time
and radio frequency.
Clock Setting Procedure
1. Press and hold the TIME button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob.
3. After adjusting the hours, press the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob to set the minutes. The minutes
will begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side TUNE/
SCROLL control knob. Press the TUNE/SCROLL con-
trol knob to save time change.
5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait five seconds.
The clock can also be set by pressing the SETUP button.
For vehicles equipped with satellite radio, press the
SETUP button, use the TUNE/SCROLL control to select
SET CLOCK, and then follow the above procedure,
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL