To recline the seatback, do the following:
1. Lift and hold the lever located on top of the
2. Tilt the seatback rearward, then release the lever
when the seatback is in the desired position.
To slide the entire seat forward or rearward, do the
1. Lift and hold the release bar located under the front
of the seat cushion to unlock the seat.
2. Slide the seat to the desired position.
3. Release the bar.
4. Try to move the seat back and forth to ensure the
seat is locked in place.
Safety Belts: They Are for Everyone
This part of the manual tells you how to use safety
belts properly. It also tells you some things you should
not do with safety belts.
Do not let anyone ride where he or she cannot
wear a safety belt properly. If you are in a
crash and you are not wearing a safety belt,
your injuries can be much worse. You can hit
things inside the vehicle or be ejected from it.
You can be seriously injured or killed. In the
same crash, you might not be, if you are
buckled up. Always fasten your safety belt,
and check that your passengers’ belts are
fastened properly too.