5. Pull the headlamp assembly up on an angle and
towards the radiator to remove.
6. Disconnect the bulb base from the wiring harness
by lifting the plastic locking tab.
7. To replace a headlamp bulb, do the following:
7.1. Disconnect the wiring harness from the
7.2. Remove the black retainer by turning it
8. Turn the bulb socket for the headlamp, front turn
signal or parking lamp counterclockwise to remove.
For the sidemarker bulb, you will need to us a
tool to assist in turning the bulb socket.
9. Pull the old bulb out of the socket.
10. Install a new bulb.
11. Reinstall the bulb assembly by reversing
Steps 1 through 8.
When reinstalling the headlamp assembly, ﬁrst
ensure that the wiring harness is in its original
position. If not, the headlamp assembly will not ﬁt
You will also need to line up the two tabs on the
bottom of the assembly that ﬁt into two slots in the
headlamp assembly bracket.
Center High-Mounted Stoplamp
To replace a CHMSL bulb, do the following:
1. Open the trunk. See Trunk on page 2-10 for more
2. Locate the CHMSL bulb assembly in the trunk lid.
3. Depress the plastic tabs to release the bulb