5. Separate the bulb assembly from the wiring
harness and replace the unit.
6. Put the socket back into the headlamp assembly in
the vehicle by turning it clockwise.
7. Reinstall the headlamp cover and tighten the
Front Turn Signal, Sidemarker and
Front Turn and Parking Lamps
To change the front turn or parking lamps do the
1. Locate the bar that runs across the front of the
vehicle and remove the two screws located near
the front of the hood that hold the bar in place.
2. Release the tabs that attach the bar to the
3. Pull outward on the bar to remove it from the vehicle.