5. Replace the bulb by pulling the old bulb out
and gently pushing the new bulb into the bulb
6. Snap the bulb holder back into place, making sure all
retaining tabs are properly over the bulb holder tabs.
7. Reinstall the taillamp assembly by inserting the
outboard locating/retaining pins until the lamp is
seated. Secure with the inboard screws.
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement
Windshield wiper blades should be inspected at least
twice a year for wear or cracking. See “Wiper Blade
Check” in the Index for more information.
Replacement blades come in different types and are
removed in different ways. For proper type and length,
see “Normal Maintenance Replacement Parts” in
To remove the windshield wiper blade(s) do
1. Turn the wipers on to the lowest intermittent setting.
2. Turn the ignition to OFF while the wipers are at the
outer position of the wipe pattern. The blades are
more accessible for removal/replacement while in
3. Pull the windshield wiper arm away from the
windshield or backglass.