Casio EXILIM EX-ZR700, EXILIM EX-ZR710, EXILIM EX-ZR750 User Guide
Except for your own personal enjoyment, unauthorized use of snapshots or movies of
images whose rights belong to others, without the permission of the right holder, is
forbidden by copyright laws. In some cases, shooting of public performances, shows,
exhibitions, etc. may be restricted entirely, even if it is for your own personal
enjoyment. Regardless of whether such files are purchased by you or obtained for
free, posting them on a website, a file sharing site, or any other Internet site, or
otherwise distributing them to third parties without the permission of the copyright
holder is strictly prohibited by copyright laws and international treaties. For example,
uploading or distributing on the Internet images of TV programs, live concerts, music
videos, etc. that were photographed or recorded by you may infringe upon the rights
of others. Note that CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for use of
this product in any way that infringes on the copyrights of others or that violates
Note that trademark ™ and registered trademark
are not used within the text of this
• SDXC Logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
• Microsoft, Windows, Internet Explorer, Windows Media, Windows Vista,
Windows 7, Windows 8, and DirectX are registered trademarks or trademarks of
Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• Macintosh, Mac OS, QuickTime, and iPhoto are trademarks of Apple Inc.
• YouTube and the YouTube logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of
• HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or
registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
• Eye-Fi and the Eye-Fi logo are trademarks of Eye-Fi, Inc.
• FlashAir and the FlashAir logo are trademarks of TOSHIBA CORPORATION.
• EXILIM is a registered trademark of CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
• All other company or product names mentioned herein are registered trademarks
or trademarks of their respective companies.
Any and all unauthorized copying, distribution, and transfer for commercial purposes
of the software provided by CASIO for this product are prohibited.
The camera’s YouTube recording function is provided under license granted by
The following terms, which are used in this manual, are registered trademarks or
trademarks of their respective owners.