Casio EXILIM EX-Z77 User Guide
SHOOTING A SNAPSHOT
• After transferring an audio snapshot to your computer’s
hard disk, you can play back the audio using QuickTime
• The following shows the formats used for storing audio
– Image Data: JPEG (.JPG extension)
– Audio Data: WAVE/ADPCM (.WAV extension)
– Approximate Audio File Size: 165 KB (30-second
recording at 5.5KB per second)
• You cannot turn off the monitor screen by pressing [S]
(DISP) while audio recording is in progress.
• Audio snapshot capabilities are disabled while shooting
with the Triple Self-timer or with a continuous shutter mode.
You can, however, add audio to such a snapshot after you
record it (page 176).
The face recognition feature gives priority to the human faces in
an image for focus and brightness settings. The following
describes to two available face recognition modes.
Detects human faces and adjusts focus and
• When multiple faces are detected, image is
given to any relatively large face located in
the center of the image.
Detects human faces. When multiple faces are
detected, this mode gives setting priority to the
faces of family members whose faces have
been registered using Record Family.