Casio EXILIM EX-Z65 User Guide
You can use any one of the following three methods to include
the recording date in the printout of an image.
• Configure DPOF settings on the camera to specify date
stamping (page 177)
– If an image already has the date or time stamped into it
using the camera’s Date Stamping feature, turning on
DPOF date stamping will cause the two dates to be
stamped in the same location. Be sure to turn off DPOF
date stamping when printing an image that is stamped with
the camera’s Date Stamping function.
– Some printers may ignore time stamp settings or may not
support DPOF at all. Check the user documentation that
comes with your printer for details.
– Note that some professional print services do not support
DPOF printing. Check with your service before ordering
• The camera’s Date Stamping feature stamps the date and
time directly into the image data (page 115).
• You can insert dates using the bundled Photo Loader
with HOT ALBUM (page 183) software (Windows only).
• Request date stamping when ordering prints from a
professional print service
– Some print services do not support date printing. Check
with your service for more information.