Casio EXILIM EX-H5 User Guide
The following are menu operations you can use to configure various camera settings.
• REC mode menu contents and operations are different from those in the PLAY
mode. This section explains operations using the REC menu screen. See page 89
for information about PLAY menu screen operations.
Example REC Menu Screen Operation
In the REC mode, press [SET].
Use  and  to select the second Control Panel
option from the bottom (MENU) and then press
[SET] (page 32).
This will display the REC menu screen.
Use  and  to select the tab where the menu
item you want to configure is located.
Use  and  to select the menu item you
want, and then press .
Use  and  to change the setting of the
selected menu item.
After the setting is the way you want, press
[SET] to apply the setting and return to the
• Pressing [
] instead of [SET] applies the
selected setting and returns to the menu item
• To configure settings on another tab after
] to return to the menu item selection,
] or [ ] (Delete) to move the highlighting
up to the tabs, and then use [
] and [
select the tab you want.
• [ ] (Delete) provides a helpful way to navigate around tabs and menus.
– Pressing [ ] (Delete) while a tab is selected will display the viewfinder screen.
– Pressing [ ] (Delete) while menu item or setting is selected will “back step” in
the following sequence: Settings
Using On-screen Menus
   
When “Lighting” is
selected on the “Quality”