Casio EXILIM EX-H5 User Guide
Quick Start Basics
Use the following procedure to view snapshots on the camera’s monitor screen.
• For information about how to play back movies, see page 80.
Press [p] (PLAY) to enter the
• This will display one of the snapshots
currently stored in memory.
• Information about the displayed
snapshot also is included (page 166).
• You also can clear the information to
view only the snapshot (page 13).
• You can zoom in on the image by
sliding the zoom controller towards z (page 86). If you are recording a
snapshot that is very important to you, it is recommended that you zoom the
image and check its details after recording it.
Use  and  to scroll between images.
• Holding down either button scrolls at high speed.
• Half-pressing the shutter button while in the PLAY mode or while a menu screen is
displayed will switch directly to the REC mode.