Canon XC15 Instruction Manual
Table of Contents
You can have the camcorder record after a 2-second or 10-second countdown.
1 Touch [FUNC.] and then touch
2 Select the desired countdown duration and then touch [
• The countdown icon (
) appears at the top of the screen.
3 Press the START/STOP (PHOTO) button to start the countdown and record.
• You can press the START/STOP (PHOTO) button again to cancel the countdown.
• When using the optional RC-6 Remote Controller, the countdown duration will be determined by the [Self
Timer] setting, regardless of the position of the remote controller’s delay switch.
• Once the countdown has begun, any of the following actions will cancel the self timer.
- Turning off the camcorder.
- Pressing the ^ button or changing the shooting mode.