Canon XC15 Instruction Manual
Table of Contents
This section explains how to play back recordings with the camcorder. For details on playing back recordings
using an external monitor, refer to
Connecting to an External Monitor
Playing Back Recordings
In playback mode, the thumbnails of clips and photos you have
recorded are shown in index screens sorted by the type of
1 While the camcorder is turned off, hold the ^ button
• An index screen will appear. To change the index screen, refer
Changing the Index Screen
• If you hold the button pressed down again, the camcorder will
mode, depending on the position of the
2 Touch the thumbnail of the desired recording to start playback.
• You can also use the joystick to select a recording.
• During playback, you can touch the screen or press the DISP. button to display the playback controls. You
can use the touch panel or joystick to operate the playback controls.
To play back clips
• Playback will start from the selected clip until the end of the last clip in the index screen.
• From the playback controls, touch [Ý] to pause playback or touch [
Ñ] to stop playback and return to the
To play back photos
• After the photo appears, drag your finger left/right to browse through the photos one by one.
• You can also use the joystick to browse through the photos.
• From the playback controls, touch [f] to return to the index screen.