Canon VIXIA HF R70, VIXIA HF R700, VIXIA HF R72 Instruction Manual
Do’s and Don’ts
Remaining battery time
When you are using a battery pack that is compatible with Intelligent
ystem, if the remaining battery time displayed is not correct, charge
the battery pack fully. Still, the correct time may not be displayed after a
large number of repeated uses, if a fully charged battery pack is left
unused, or if a battery pack is used for long periods of time in high tem-
peratures. Use the time shown on the screen as an approximation.
• We recommend backing up the recordings on the memory card onto
your computer. Data may be corrupted or lost due to memory card
defects or exposure to static electricity. Canon shall not be liable for
lost or corrupted data.
• Do not touch or expose the terminals to dust or dirt.
• Do not use memory cards in places subject to strong magnetic fields.
• Do not leave memory cards in places subject to high humidity and
• Do not disassemble, bend, drop, or subject memory cards to shocks
and do not expose them to water.
• Check the direction before inserting the memory card. Forcing a
memory card into the slot if it is not correctly oriented may damage
the memory card or the camcorder.
• Do not attach any labels or stickers on the memory card.