Canon VIXIA HF R70, VIXIA HF R700, VIXIA HF R72 Instruction Manual
You can trim MP4 scenes by removing all the video recorded before or
after a certain point. By doing so, you leave only memorable moments
to keep for posterity.
Play back the scene you want to trim (A 64).
At the point where you want to trim the scene, open the
scene trimming screen.
• When advancing/reversing frames while dividing the scenes,
the interval between frames is about 0.5 seconds.
• If the scene cannot be divided at the point where you paused
the playback, advance/reverse a frame and then divide the
• During the playback of a scene that was divided, you may
notice some anomalies in the picture/sound at the point
where the scene was cut.
• Scenes that are too short (less than 3 seconds) cannot be
• Scenes cannot be divided within 1 second from the beginning
or the end of the scene.