Canon IXUS 70, PowerShot SD1000 Basic User Guide
Charging the Battery.
Charge the battery before use under the following circumstances.
• When using the battery for the first time.
• When the "Change the battery pack." message displays.
1. Insert the battery into the battery charger.
2. Plug the battery charger (CB-2LV) into a power outlet, or
attach the power cord to the battery charger (CB-2LVE) and
plug it into a power outlet.
• Battery charger model names and types vary by region.
The charge indicator will light orange while the battery is
charging. It will change to green when the charge is complete.
Charging takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
To protect the battery and prolong its life, do not charge it for
longer than 24 hours continuously.
See the Advanced Guide: Battery Handling (p. 126).
Align these symbols