Canon iB4100 Series for MAC Online Manual
• If you display Remote UI for the first time on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, the
network setting information will be required in a subsequent operation.
3. Open web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and enter IP address.
Enter as following in the URL field of the web browser.
Enter the IP address in "XXX.XX.X.XXX".
When you access, "Remote UI" will be displayed on the web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or
4. If you display Remote UI for the first time on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, select
For secure communication.
Download the root certificate, and then register it.
Registering Printer's Root Certificate to Web Browser
• Once you register the root certificate to the web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer,
this step is not necessary after the next time.
If All data in Reset setting was performed from the printer's operation panel, download the root
certificate again, and then register it.
• If the root certificate is not registered, a message to warn you that the secure connection is not
guaranteed may appear.
5. Select Log on.
The password authentication screen appears.
• When the standard user mode is enabled, choose either administrator mode or standard user
mode to log on.
• After choosing a mode and selecting Log on, the password authentication screen of each mode
6. Enter password.
When the password authentication is complete, the menus that can be utilized are displayed on the web
• The password is set at the time of purchase. The password is the printer serial number. The
printer serial number is printed on the sticker attached on the printer. It consists of 9 alphanumeric
characters (four alphabets followed by five numbers).