Canon VIXIA HF S10, VIXIA HF S100 Instruction Manual
• When the audio level meter reaches the red point (0 dB mark), the
sound may be distorted.
• If the audio level is too high and the sound gets distorted, activate the
microphone attenuator (
• We recommend using headphones (
81) to check the sound level
while adjusting the audio recording level or when the microphone atten-
uator is activated.
• This function can also be assigned to the custom key/dial (
that case, the audio level adjustment bar appears in white.
Use headphones for playback or to check the audio level while record-
ing. The headphones are connected to the AV OUT/
is used for both the headphones and the audio/video output. Before
connecting the headphones, follow the procedure below to change the
function of the terminal from AV output to
* Headphones can be used also in
mode but the function of the terminal can-
not be changed in that mode.