ç Contents

Avoid contact with liquid, and do not allow liquid or foreign 
objects inside.

This could result in electrical shock or fire.
If the product gets wet, or if liquid or foreign objects get inside, 
remove the battery pack/batteries or unplug immediately.

Do not look through the viewfinder (if your model has one)
at intense light sources, such as the sun on a clear day or 

an intense artificial light source.

This could damage your eyesight.

Do not touch the product during thunderstorms if it is 
plugged in.

This could result in electrical shock or fire. Immediately stop using 
the product and distance yourself from it.

Use only the recommended battery pack/batteries.

Do not place the battery pack/batteries near or in direct flame.

This may cause the battery pack/batteries to explode or leak, 

resulting in electrical shock, fire, or injuries. If leaking battery 
electrolyte comes into contact with eyes, mouth, skin, or clothing, 

immediately flush with water.

If the product uses a battery charger, note the following 

Remove the plug periodically and, using a dry cloth, wipe 
away any dust and dirt that has collected on the plug, the 
exterior of the power outlet, and the surrounding area.

Do not insert or remove the plug with wet hands.

Do not use the equipment in a manner that exceeds the rated 
capacity of the electrical outlet or wiring accessories. Do not 
use if the plug is damaged or not fully inserted in the outlet.

Do not allow dust or metal objects (such as pins or keys)
to contact the terminals or plug.

Do not cut, damage, alter, or place heavy items on the 
power cord, if your product uses one.

This could result in electrical shock or fire.