Canon BJ-30 User Manual
To print envelopes in Microsoft Publisher, follow these steps:
Start Microsoft Publisher.
Select and run the Envelope Page Wizard design assistant.
From the Envelope Page Wizard, select the options you want.
After the envelope has been created, delete the text box that says:
TIPS FOR PRINTING YOUR ENVELOPE
From the Edit menu, select All.
Click the group button to group the objects.
From the Edit menu, choose Copy objects.
From the File menu, choose New.
In the dialog box, select Start from scratch and Full page.
10. When prompted to save your changes, choose NO.
11. In the new document, from the Edit menu choose Paste objects.
12. Drag the group to a position 0.5 inch from the top of the page.
13. On the printer, move the paper selection lever to the envelope position;
this is the front position.
14. On the printer, set the paper thickness lever to the envelope position;
this is up.
15. Place the envelope in the sheet feeder (face up and top down).
16. Make sure the printer is on-line.
17. In Publisher, from the File Menu choose Page setup.
18. Under Orientation, select Portrait.
19. Under Paper, select Letter 8.5 x 11.
20. From the File menu, choose Print.
21. Click OK.