Avanti WCF148DE3S, WCF149SE3S Instruction Manual
BEFORE USING YOUR WINE CHILLER
• Remove the exterior and interior packing.
• Check to be sure you have all of the following parts:
Shelves (Model WCF149SE3S)
Shelves (Model WCF148DE3S)
Stainless Steel Handle
Hinge Screw Caps
• Before connecting this appliance to the power source, let it stand upright for approximately 2
hours. This will reduce the possibility of a malfunction in the cooling system from handling
• Clean the interior surface with lukewarm water using a soft cloth.
INSTALLATION OF YOUR WINE CHILLER
• This appliance is designed to be for free standing installation or built-in (fully recessed).
• Place your Wine Chiller on a floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. To
level your Wine Chiller, adjust the front leveling legs at the bottom of the Wine Chiller.
• Locate the Wine Chiller away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator,
etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical
consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit not to perform
• Avoid locating the unit in moist areas.
• Plug the Wine Chiller into an exclusive, properly installed-grounded wall outlet. Do not under
any circumstances cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord. Any questions
concerning power and/or grounding should be directed toward a certified electrician or an
authorized Avanti Products service center.
BUILT – IN CABINET INSTRUCTIONS
This unit is designed for both built-in or free standing installation. If you plan to use this unit in a built-
in application please follow the requirements shown to the right.
Cabinet Opening Dimensions